One of the biggest detriments to manifesting is scattered energy. But we are all humans and every one of us has those days where we are swept away by life and there are different ways our focus gets distracted. We need to schedule or set aside time to put ourselves in a space of alignment by meditation, coaching, reading or whatever else connects you. It is us that have to make this spiritual connection a priority.
There are many ways to do this, but the fastest way that Christy Whitman, John Assaraf and other qsca certified coaches found is to meditate and work with your higher energies that are always available to you.
By strengthening your ability to quiet your mind, you will boost your power of intent and focus, says John Assaraf in the article, Meditate to Achieve Your Goals.
Here are some tips for meditation to fortify your mental muscle, and as you do, elements of your personal and business success will start to develop in your mind.
- In a chair or on the floor, sit calmly and comfortably, hold your hands any way you like.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath going in and out.
- Take a slow deep breath in through your nose, and let it out through your mouth.
- Allow your breath move freely in and out through your nose, focusing your attention on the base of your nostrils. Do this for six or seven minutes.
- You may find that your mind rambles and be occupied with this thought or that thought, don’t worry when this happens; just gently bring your attention back to a focus on the passage of your breath, slowly in and out.
- Remain sitting in that relaxed position and watch your breath. You may have to constantly bring your mind back to focus on your breath, but that’s all right. Don’t let yourself think you are failing at this. You’re not.
It doesn’t matter how well you focus on your breath, what is important is that you do the exercise. Focus will become easier as you practice every day.
Through meditation, you increase the ability to stay focused on your goals and thus you open the possibility for the quantum field to respond, vibrate and provide all those resources you need for the fulfillment of those goals. If you practice meditation daily, you will be surprised by how you can condition your brain and attain your goals faster.
Let’s meditate together in Quantum Success Show with Christy Whitman and her special guest John Assaraf.